Lets start (of course with) The Sarah Connor Chronicles:
- Sarah, I already told you that seeing images of yourself is not a good sign of your mental health. But seeing your dead ex-lover? That isn't really what I would call an improvement and I'm worried about you.
- on the plus side, even though you're in a lot pain, you're still quite pretty
- Riley survived! thanks for that, because I expect her to keep Cameron away from John
- well, but no Riley went all femslashy on Jessie and begged her to let her stay with her even if only for an hour. How much do you charge for an hour, Riley, or is it for free for Jessie?
- almost no Cameron :/ lots of Sarah =) and no Camerah :/
- Felicia and Sarah would make great friends and we all know how good Sarah could use a friend
- Derek to Felicia pointing at Sarah: "I'm here for her." That sounded macho. Wouldn't it have been way more better if it were Cameron who said those words? Aw, that would've made my shipper heart squeeing.
And as for Dollhouse:
- Eliza, you really did surprise me with your acting. You were awesome! And you're hot as hell
- Amy, it's so good to see you back on screen and I like your new haircut. It's cute.
- Echo/Claire, sounds like a slashable pairing to me. how about you? Their scene definitely was slashy, especially when Echo tried to touch her face and when Claire asked her whether she would like a massage. be still my dirty fantasy.
- I have no opinion on Sierra yet. She looks kinda weird to me, probably because she just isn't my type ;)
- Joss, you're my hero! you gave me Buffy, Angel and Firefly and now Dollhouse. Thank you! I'm already hooked and intrigued.
- Does your mind go all femslashy too at all the possibilities Echo provides? Roleplay! Think of it. you can imprint her with whatever personality you like and write a crossover with every fandom. So lets say Cameron wants to do something nice for Sarah, has Echo imprinted with the accordingly personality and so Echo has the perfect one night stand with Sarah! Feeling: