This week's episodes of TSCC and Dollhouse are even for me. They were both quite good. So lets start with Terminator.
- Big plus: Lots of Sarah! Yay for that! The show is named after her and finally she gets the screentime she deserves *nods*
- Big minus: Somewhat of Cameron! Still not nearly enough, but I enjoyed the small scenes she had... like giving the snack machine a firm pat and John gets all those snacks for free. Cameron looked all guilty when Sarah came in *hehe* Or the pancake talk in the cafeteria. Sarah: "I don't have a recipe." Cameron: "The recipe on the box." HA! Take this! Such a smart ass.
- Even though I didn't like how Cameron smiled at John when he said: "Those won't be as good as yours" I distracted myself with Sarah's reaction to that. Jealousy! Oh yes, Sarah is jealous that John gets to enjoy her pancakes when she and Cameron used to eat them together in bed *g* she just misses her cybernatic baby.
- Cameron, I saw that look and little nod you gave Sarah, before leaving. Sarah, I definitely saw you looking longingly at her, too.
- Aw, poor Cameron wants to know what its like to dream *pats her on the head* Sometimes its better to not know, not all dreams are bathing with Sarah or tank top!Sarah.
- The scenes with Sarah and the guy in the van were intense. Great acting, two thumbs up for Lena. I totally bought everything from you.
- I liked Sarah's roommate: Dana. She's suppossed to be Sarah, right? Her fears, weaknesses and bad habits like smoking, young men (and young girls, not to forget) and dreaming that she dies by fire. Entertaining and clever detail: British accent <3 It probably wasn't easy for Lena to swallow her own British accent.
- the whole plot was good, too. not too confusing and weird and still interesting. I wasn't that surprised that the sleeping facility was a dream and the van reality, but it was nicely done though.
- why was Cameron walking around the house in only her underwear when Sarah isn't at home? where's the fun in that? Because she likes to torture John, to show him what he can't have and what is all reserved for his mother.
- no Derek, Riley, Jesse, Weaver, John Henry or Ellison, because it was Lena!time *g*
= way better as the episode before! thanks for that
Okay, I'll write my review for Dollhouse later or tomorrow. I've catched a cold and as I really have to go to work tomorrow I need a nap right now. Damn, concentrating can be exhausting.Feeling: